Imagine they find your twitter

Luke: you were taking a shower and you came out and got dress then headed downstairs to hang with him and the boys they were on their laptop looking at something you went behind them and saw them on something you wish they would never find but they did. It was your twitter you gasped Luke jumped and said "a fan sent it to me I love it." You said "you boys don't think I'm insane?" Calum said "we always thought that but we find this sweet we've seen crazier trust us." You smiled and said "true I have too." Then you guys contuide to hangout the rest of the day.

Calum: You were sleeping and you woke up and walked downstairs to see the boys and calum looking at something on their laptop you walked over and saw your twitter you said "boys why?" They said "a fan sent this to us we like it it's fine we knew you loved us." you said "yeah I do I'm not a shamed just a little embrassed." Calum said "love you have nothing to be embarrass about." He hugged you and you smiled and then you guys hung out the rest of the day together.

Ashton: You were on your laptop and you went on twitter and noticed someone was tweeting from it that someone was the boys you toally forgot you left it open on ashton's laptop but you didn't mind them hacking you your followers went nuts you smiled happy they weren't freaked out about this.

Michael: He was on your twitter and saw all the sweet thing that you tweeted about them and also all your rants he loved them and the boys did too you walked in and they smiled at you, you looked at what they were looking at and said "ugh never going to hear the end of this." Michael chuckled and said "we love it." You smiled happy they loved it.