Imagine you have a allegic reaction

Luke: you were starving and you usually read the ingredients in everything since your severely allergic to nuts but you weren't thinking and grabbed something apparently it was nuts once you notice it was nuts you spit them out and washed your hands and mouth out and got your eppi pen you started feeling itchy and not being able to breath but you knew it was going to end soon since you put the medicine right into your body crystal came home and saw that your face had hives on it crystal said "did you touch nuts?" You said "yeah I wasn't thinking but I'm fine now I put my eppi pen in me and it saved me."crystal said "thank gosh or Luke would have killed me." You chuckled and said "I'm fine we won't be telling Luke this or Sierra." She said "agreed I would be dead from Sierra mostly." You said "and it was my own stupidity so I would take the blame but he'll never know and yeah she would." Then you guys watched a movie the rest of the day you were careful not to touch any nuts. When the boys came home they joined you too and you never did tell Luke what happened that day.

Calum: you were outside enjoying the weather staying away from the flowers cause you were allergic to them but when you were walking with crystal and serria  you got pushed by a fake fan into flowers crystal helped you up and said "oh no you fell into flowers!!!" You said "I know." You got your eppi pen and put it in you and it slowly got less ichyer and being able to breath you said to the so called fan "you could have killed me I'm allergic to flowers." She said "I know that's why I did that." You said "that's not going to make the boys love you more they'll hate you now." She rolled her eyes and left then the boys walked over and said "did you touch flowers?" You said "this so called fan that ran off now pushed me into the flowers." Calum said "if I ever see that girl she'll wish she hadn't met me." You chuckled and said "I'm fine thank gosh for eppi pens." He said "that's true." Then you guys headed to get icecream.

Ashton: you were allergic to dairy but it was only if you had a lot of it so when you were eating ice cream you didn't even realize how much you ate until you were pucking it back up and complaining that your stomach hurt ashton said "I told you it wasn't a good idea." You said "you're right I should have listen to you." Then he gave you medicine for it and once that kicked in you where fine but it made you sleepy so you ended up falling asleep and sleep for the rest of the day which Ashton let you do.

Michael: you were allergic to perfume a fan had some on and you started coughing like crazy Michael said to the fan "are you wearing perfume?" She said "oh my gosh yes I'm so sorry yn I totally forgot you were allergic to it." You said "it's fine." And stuck your eppi pen into you Michael said "are you ok?" You said "yeah I'm recovering from it now." For the rest of the meet and greet you stood behind Ashton so you wouldn't get anymore perfume near you.