Imagine you get in a car accident

Luke: you and your friend were driving home from the mall when out of now where 2 cars came at you at each sided you blacked out when you woke up you heard beeping and saw bright lights you goraned and said "what happened?" Then Luke came over to you and said "hey babe do you remember anything?" You said "yeah yfn where driving home from the mall and then two cars came out of no where is yfn ok?" He said "yeah but she got beat up pretty bad. You did too." You said "I can feel that." The nurse came in and said that you had a broken rib and arm and leg and then a couple of bruises she said you can go home tomorrow you goraned not wanting to be here Luke climbed into the bed next to you and hugged you lightly and said "I'll be here." You said "you have work." He said "yn I can miss a day." The boys where there too they all stayed with you you smiled happy they cared that much about you.

Calum: you were with your friend and then a car slammed into your friends car and you hit your head on the dashboard and then your friend went forward she said "are you ok I really don't want Calum to kill me if your not." You said "yeah I'm fine I just hit my head are you ok." She said "yeah just whiplash I think." You guys got out of the car and saw a girl she gasped and said "oh my gosh I just hit calum hood's girlfriend's car I'm so sorry I'll pay for all the damage don't tell Calum." You said "first off it's not my car it's my friends car and second off I have to tell Calum cause he'll want to know." Your friend said "you're still paying for the damage." She said "ok I will I'm so sorry." Your friend said "it's fine." You said "I'll call Calum to come pick us up." First the tow truck came to take away the smashed car and then Calum and the boys came Running over to you he said "you alright?" And hugged you tightly he checked you over You said "yeah I'm fine." The girl was speechless crystal went over to the girl and said "you're so lucky she's not seriously hurt or else you would be in so much trouble." You said "crystal I'm fine leave the poor girl alone it was a accident it's called a accident for a reason." She said "well we never want to see you get hurt ever you know that." she hugged you You said "I know that." Your friend said "oh ge thanks guys for worrying about me so much love for me not like I'm hurt or anything." Calum said "are you ok? And are you hurt?"She said "yeah I'm fine and no I'm not hurt."Then you guys drove home and the fan did pay for the damage.

Michael: you were jamming out with your friend heading to your boyfriends and best friends concert you guys were just pulling in when this car came out of no where and smashed into your car you just got a couple of cuts same with your friend she said "oh no your bleeding that means I'm dead." You said "relax we're both fine just little cuts." She said "excatly Michael is going to kill me." You rolled your eyes and said "he won't chill." You guys got out of the car and it turned out it was Lottie Tomlinson she said "oh my gosh I'm so sorry yn." You said "it's fine I'm just hoping the boys didn't see that." She said "security did and here comes the boys now and the medics even know we're fine." You said "but they still need  to look us over." They did and the boys came over to you and said "are you alright?" You said "yeah we're fine just little cuts and bruises and that's it." Michael said "good that that's all it is but the car is toaled." Your friend said "hey at less I didn't take your car." Michael said "that would have been wrose." Then Lottie said she'll pay for all the damage which she had to anyways cause her brother was making her and it was her fault then you guys headed to the concert.

Ashton: you were turning into your drive way when someone hit you in the front you gasped and then your airbags went off you got out of the car to tell the person off turned out it was crystal she said "I'm so sorry yn I should have waited until you turned in." You said "it's fine your now paying for this." She said "yup it's all on me." Ashton and the boys came out and said "you guys are such idiots." You and crystal just laughed and said "we truly are." The boys chuckled and then a tow truck came to take your car to the shop and crystal paid for all the damage thank gosh no one got hurt or it would have been wrose but you guys were glade you guys could laugh about it.