Imagine your friend dies

Luke: you were at Luke's show with your friend enjoying it and having a blast at the show with her when it was over you said bye to your friend and she left someone called you,you picked it up the person said that yfn died you said "that's not possible I legit saw her not to long ago I was legit just with her I just said bye to her a couple of minutes ago."you couldn't breath the other person on the other line said "apparently a guy caught her and beat her to death and rapped her I'm so sorry to tell you this but she's gone now I'm so sorry."you dropped your phone to the ground and you couldn't breath at all you really needed Luke right now but you couldn't move to go get him,At that moment Luke walked in and saw you were upset he ran over to you and hugged you tightly, you just broke down right then and there Ashton said "she knows already." Luke said "yeah I can tell I'm so sorry this happened it'll be ok we're here for you." You just cried he carried you to the tour bus and then you cried yourself to sleep that night you couldn't believe that this happened never thought it would but it did.

Ashton: your friend selfharmed you thought she was getting better because you told her to talk to Ashton and she was but guess not cause at midnight you got a call from your friend telling you that your friend killed herself by hanging her self with a rop you couldn't breath you hung up the phone and buried your self into Ashton and you just cried Ashton trurned over and hugged you tightly he asked in his sleepy voice without opening his eyes he asked"hey what happened?what's wrong?" You sniffled and said "yfn Committed Sucide she hung herself."He hugged you tightly and said "I'm so sorry this happened I'm here for you always don't worry it'll get better I'm here and I thought she was getting better." You just cried and said "I guess not." You cried yourself to sleep in the morning Ashton had made you breakfast but you weren't hungry he unstood and you guys just cuddled the rest of the day and the boys came over since you wanted them there too.

Calum: you and your friend got into a bad car accident you woke up in a white room your parents and siblings were there and same with the boys and Calum you said "what happened? Why I'm I here."Calum said "you got in a car crash your beat up pretty bad." You said "where's yfn?" Is she ok?"The doctor came in and said "your friend didn't make it she died right on impact she wasn't wearing her seatbelt and she flew through the window and died right on the scene." You just started crying and you cried more cause you were in pain Calum hugged you and said "we're here for you we're so sorry this happened." You just cried and he hugged you and then you fell asleep yes you cried yourself to sleep you couldn't believe this happened like you wish this was all just a horrible nightmare but sadly it wasn't she was gone.

Michael: you and your friend were at his concert having a blast when it ended she left you said bye to her but you didn't know that would be the last time you saw her cause you got on the tour bus not even a couple hours after the concert ended and got a phone call that said the friend you legit saw not to long ago at all was dead you said "how is that possible I legit just saw her not to long ago?I was with her how did this happen?"The lady said "she was walking across the street and this car came out of no where and hit her hard and it didn't even stop she died on impacted of the car and then it drove away."You were shocked and you hung up and then just cried Michael picked you up and hugged you because he knew what happened already cause the people of the venue thought they should know he said "I'm so sorry I'm here for you don't worry it'll all be ok." You just cried until you eventually fell asleep with Michael next to you he never left your side you never thought this would ever happen but it did and the last thing you said to her was bye see you tomorrow but a tomorrow never came for her.