Imagine you meet his family

Calum: today you were having a party at your house and your parents invited calum's family Over so they could meet them. Meaning his mom,dad, and sister. You were so nervous you never meant them before, the door bell rang and it was calum and his family you took a deep breath and open the door you smiled and said "hi I'm YN." His mom and dad shook your hand and his sister gave you a hug she said "we've heard so many good things about you." calum peaked your lips and hugged you, his mother said "you must be the one dating our little calum right?" Calum blushed and said "mom." You giggled and nodded your head she smiled at you and said "you're good for him I like you." You smiled and said "thank you." Once the party start you got to know calum's family more and they were happy you were dating calum they approved of  you.your family loved him too plus his family you were so happy you guys families got along so well.

Luke: you were at a family party and thought it was the perfect time to introduce Luke to your family and his family was coming too,You guys got there and your cousin screamed and said "OH MY GOSH IT'S LUKE ROBERT HEMMMINGS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE AT MY FAMILY PARTY THE HELL." You giggled and said "yes it is he's my Boyfriend that's why he's here." She squealed and he took a picture with her. Then you guys went over to your parents they loved him and so did the rest of your family you were happy. The rest of the time you and luke spent time with your cousins, you smiled as he played football(soccor) with your cousins and your siblings,you were thrilled they got a long well and his parents and brothers loved you which he was happy about.

Michael: your parents were having a family party, you decided it was the right time to introduce michael to your family and Michael's family to meet. You guys walked in and said hi to your parents you said "mom dad this is Michael." you parents said "nice to meet you michael." Then your mom said "wow I didn't know she was telling the truth." you groaned and said "mom." She laughed and you showed him your old bedroom and he smiled and said "I knew this is what your room would look like." He gave you a side hug then you introduced him to the rest of your family everyone adored him which was good and his parents adored you and loved your parents which you were happy about.

Ashton: you invited your family and Ashton's family over to see your new apartment you got with your boyfriend Ashton your family was in the living room with Ashton's family when Ashton walked in he just got back from the studio you got up and peaked his lips welcoming him home. Then you said "guys this is ashton,ashton this is my family." They all greeted him and talked to him it seemed they loved him already which you were so happy about you were smiling the whole time and his family loved you to which you were happy about.