BSM:YOU FIND OUT THAT YOUNGBLOOD GOT NUMBER 1 ON THE BILLBORAD CHARTS

Luke:(age:12): you were with your friends on Twitter when you saw that young blood got number one on the billboard charts you screamed and ran to the boys since you were on tour with them and said "you guys did it we did it I'm so happy!!!!" You and your friends were jumping around and going crazy the boys laughed and you said "congrats ugh so proud of you guys." They said "thanks." Then you guys celebrated the big thing.

Ashton:(age:13): you came running home from your friends house and tackled Calum and said "I'm so proud of you boys you guys did it congrats boys congrats!!!" They chuckled and said "thanks for the help too." You said "yes we did it you guys deserve this so much!!!" They smiled at you and hugged then you guys celebrated you were so happy for hen and so proud of them.

Calum:(age:14): you screamed on the tour bus and ran out to the boys and started jumping up and down saying "we did it you guys did it us fans did it we did it boys we did it congrats so proud of you!!!" They chuckled and you gave them hugs they said thanks and then you guys celebrated the rest of the night you were so proud of them.

Michael:(age:15): you yelled "MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN CALUM THOMAS HOOD AND LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS YOU GUYS MADE IT YOU GUY MADE HISTORY AND BEAT FUCKING BEYONCÉ THATS CRAZY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOYS AHHHH!!!!" The boys said "thanks but did you really need to scream it???" You said "yes I did cause I'm so happy for you and I'm so proud of you boys!!!!" They smiled happy that you were proud of them but of course you were you guys then celebrated.