Imagine you get drunk for the first time

Luke: you were at a party and you never drank in your life but you decided to since you were with Luke and he wanted to take shots with you so you guys did and then you went a little over broad you were on your 6 drink of the night and Luke took it from you and you said "hey I wasn't done." He said "you're so wasted so I think your done." As you stumbled over your own feet he caught and told the boys he was taken you home, he drove you home and put you in your bed. Then you passed out and then you woke up and ran to the bathroom luke was right there holding your hair you said "remind me to never drink again." Luke chuckled and said "trust me I won't allow you to drink again." Then you got into your pjs and went to sleep you were defently going to feel this in the morning.

Calum: you didn't drink at all but when you saw your ex at a party with his new girl you decided to drink cause he was talking to you the whole time how his life is so great when it isn't when you were on your 5 drink of the night Calum took it from you and said "I think you had enough let's get you home." You stumbled out the door and he took you to the car and drove you home you got home and he carried you to the bed and you passed out you woke up and ran to the bathroom Calum was right there behind you holding your hair you said "never doing that again next time tell me not too." He chuckled then you got your pjs on and went to sleep you were definitely going to regret this in the morning.

Ashton: you were at a club with Ashton and the boys you didn't want to drink but luke asked you to drink with him and you couldn't resist so you took shots with him and 10 shots later you couldn't even walk Ashton legit had to carry you out of the club into the car he put you in the car and drove you to you guys apartment and put you in bed you passed out and woke up in the middle of the night and ran to the bathroom and got sick Ashton was right there holding your hair you said "never allow me to do that ever again." Ashton chuckled and said "oh I will have fun with this in the morning." You groaned and then got your pjs on and went back to sleep you were going to regret this In the morning.

Michael: you just turned 21 so you of course had a drink with Michael and the boys but you had a little bit to much to drink and you were falling on the ground and Michael picked you up and carried you to your bed and you passed out you woke up and ran to the bathroom with Michael right there with you he said "you'll feel this in the morning." You groaned and said "hell Yeah I will." Then you got your pjs on and went to back to sleep you had fun but knew you were going to regret this in the morning you said to yourself  you would never do this to your self again.