Personal for alyssa

Alyssa's POV
I wanted to go to this party that my friend was having my parents weren't home so I couldn't ask them and Ben isn't here he's with his girlfriend and jack is with his it's only me and my twin Luke I walked downstairs and luke was watching tv I said "hey bro." He said "hey sis what's up?" I said "can I go to a party my friend is throwing?" He said "who's the friend?" I said "Mary." He said "isn't she a grade above you?" I said "yeah so." He said "so you can't go." I said "why not?" He said "because she's older than you." I said "so.." he said "they'll be alcohol there right?" I said "I guess but why would that matter." He said "because your underaged." I said "so.." Luke said "Alyssa don't you get what I'm saying I'm don't want you going to the party and getting wasted and then have one of you friends be wasted and drive you home." I said "then you can come pick me up and I won't be stupid enough to do that." He said "your my sister." I said "so I don't get your point." He said "My point is your not going and you will be stupid enough to do that your not going end of story." I said "ugh your so unfair." He said "I'm protecting you." I said "from what air!!!" He said "Alyssa don't talk to me that way!!" I said "whatever bro I thought you were cool I guess not." Then I left and headed to Michael's house I knocked on his door he opened it and said "what are you doing here?" I said "Luke and I got in a huge argument because he wouldn't let me go to a party." Michael said "you can stay here until him and you calm down ok just so you know he was protecting you." I said "ok and I get it he was but I'm smart enough not to do anything stupid." Michael just sighed and then you guys watched movies the rest of the night and he told Luke you were there so he wouldn't worry.