Imagine you're dating luke Hemings

One day you and you're friend were heading to a 5SOS concert to surprise you're boyfriend THE Luke Hemings. You could not wait to see him, You guys headed backstage and you saw his mom and walked over to her and said hi she said "he's going to love this surprise." Then she gave you a hug, you said "I know I missed him so much."She said "he does too." you went to their dressing room and quietly listen to their conversation you smiled once Luke spoke you missed that voice in person so much. He sighed and said "dudes I miss her so much and should I be worry that she hasn't picked up the phone all day or answered any of my text all day because she usually does all the time even when she's in class she still contacts me." Ashton said "no dude she's probably just busy with something and you know for a fact she would never in a million years hurt you she's to sweet and down to earth to do that and she loves you way to much to do that to you. you have nothing to worry about." He sighed and said "you're right I'm over thinking it." He was looking at his phone and you quickly walked in to the dressing room and sat next to him he looked up from his phone and his eyes went wide and he said "YN what are you doing here?" He picked you up and gave you a huge hug and you said into his chest "I wanted to surprise you." He said "well you did I missed you so much." He pulled away and kissed you patiently once you guys pulled away you said "I missed you too so much." You guys sat on the couch and just talked about what he has missed and what you've been up to the others walked in and you smiled and you got up an gave them all a hugs. you said "I missed you guys so much." They said "we missed you too." Calum said "but Luke missed you the most he wouldn't shut up about you." you looked at Luke and he was blushing you giggled and said "that's one of the many reasons why I love you."you wrapped you're arms around his neck but you had to stand on your tippy toes cause he was to tall for you and sat on his lap He pecked you on the lips. Michael said "get a room you two." you rolled your eyes and smiled at Luke. You asked Michael "how are you after the accident?" He said "I'm okay now just have a scar now were there was a burn." I said "awe poor you I feel so bad for you it broke my heart when I heard about it then you freaked me out when you weren't answering my calls or texts." He said "I'm okay now I'm fine now and I'm sorry I was busy taking care of it." you then snuggled back into Luke until they had to go on stag, Luke gave me a quick kiss and you went to the front row were my seat was and that was were your friend was I sat next to her and the show started we were singing and dancing along to the music after the concert we headed back backstage I ran to Luke who had his arms wide open he hugged my tightly then you wrapped my arms around his neck on my tippy toes and said "you did amazing tonight." He smiled and said "well thank you." And bent down and peaked your lips. you smiled and then we headed back to the tour bus and just relaxed the rest of the night.