BSM he catches you taking nudes

Luke:(age:14): you were taking nudes because you thought you looked sexy you thought that you were home alone little did you know the boys and your brother were downstairs luke came up to ask if you wanted food he didn't bother knocking you gasped and cover your self he said "you weren't doing what I think you were doing right?" You were silent he just took your phone and said "your grounded for a week never do this again got it?" You nodded you never did it again.

Calum:(age:15): you have a nude Instagram account but it was on private so you were taking pictures for that account when all of a sudden calum came in and caught you doing this you gasped he just took your phone and said "your grounded until I un ground you and never ever do this again you understand me?" You said "yeah I understand you." He left you still did take pictures but not when he was home.

Michael:(age:16): you and your friend ran a Twitter account were you two posted your nudes it was on private you guys were taking pictures for this Twitter when all of a sudden Michael walked in you guys gasped and your friend quickly got dress and left and you got dress and your brother said "hand me the phone your grounded until I un ground you I never in a million years want to see you doing that again." You said "I won't." You ended up being grounded for 7 weeks.

Ashton:(age:17): your boyfriend wanted them so you started taking them and no one was home so you were safe for now until you didn't realize ashton came home and he came up and knocked on your door and walked in on you taking these pictures and send them to your boyfriend he just took your phone and said "your grounded until I in ground you I hope to never see you doing that again you understand me?" You said "yeah it won't happen again I promise." You ended up being grounded for 6 weeks.