Bsm: you see your ex boyfriend and he wants you back

Luke:(age:16): you were walking around the mall with crystal and serria you guys were having a girls day shopping spree you saw the one person you hopped to never see again your ex he stopped in his tracks and so did you then he came over to you and said "hi yn I feel so guilt for what I did to you I didn't mean to and as you can see I'm single cause she wasn't the one for me I realized that you are so would you take me back I want you back." You said "I'm sorry yebn that's not going to happen cause you hurt me a lot and it took me a long time to get over it you can ask these girls this is the first time in weeks that I've been out having fun so no I won't take you back my brother won't allow me to either bye yebn hope to never see you again." Then you girls continued your shopping spree crystal said "that went better than I expected to go." You said "yeah it did."

Then you guys headed home and walked in with a bunch of bags Luke said "I see you girls were successful." You said "yeah we were and we saw my ex boyfriend there he wanted me back I said no." Luke said "good he doesn't deserve you." You said "I know he doesn't." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:17): it was your first day back in school since the horrible break up with your ex. You walked into school dreeding this day you walked to your locker and your ex came over to you and said "I'm so sorry for what I did to you I shouldn't have done it I was stupid but after your brother did a number on me I realized that I need you in my life to put my life back together do you think you can give me another chance?" You said "I'm not stupid I'm not taking you back have a good life yebn because I'm not going to be in it anymore and look there's your new girl have fun with her come near me again my brother will beat you up again." Then you closed the locker door in his face and headed to class when school was done you bolted to Ashton's car he said "how did it go?" You said "fine he said he wanted me back I threat him that you would beat him up again and I told him I wasn't stupid." He said "Good he doesn't deserve you your to good for him." You said "hell yeah I'm." Then you guys got home and you did your homework then you hungout with him and the boys.

Calum:(age:18): you were shopping at the store with Calum when you guys ran into your ex he stood a couple feet away from the both of you and said "hey yn I just wanted to say I'm sorry for hurting you I shouldn't have done that to you but now I realized that I can't live without you I broke up with that girl cause I think I might be in love with you I think you're the one I want." You said "no you don't cause you wouldn't have done that to me in the first place if you did love me so obviously you don't now you have 2 seconds to run before he attacks you again and if you didn't know this is a no I won't take you back ever have a good life." Then you guys headed to pay for the things that you got Calum said "that went smoothly you did the right thing you don't need him in your life anymore." You said "oh I know I did I'll find someone way better than him." He said "you will your a hood." You smiled and then you guys left and headed home and the boys came over you guys just chilled the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:19): you were coming home from the gym with your friend you were about to walk into your house when you saw your ex standing outside your front door you said "leave now I'm not taking you back." He said "I came to apologize that's all." You said "and you wanted me back but now that I said that you know that I don't so bye see you never." Then he left you walked inside and then went upstairs to shower after you were done you got your pjs on and walked downstairs to see the boys and your brother you sat down in the middle of Luke and your brother he asked "how was the gym?" You said "it was good until I got back and saw my ex here he wanted me back and I told him no I'm not going back with him." He said "good he doesn't deserve you." You said "nope he doesn't." Then you guys watched movies the rest of the night.