BSM: you see zayn for the first time after he left 1D

Luke(age 17): you and your friends were walking around the mall when your friend said "oh my gosh that's zayn Malik." You looked over and saw him you missed him so much you ran to him and he hugged you tightly you said into his chest "I miss you so much." He said "I missed you too." He then put you down and you said "I'm happy your happy now I can't wait to hear the new music." He said "thanks for the support I knew you would still love me and support me." You said "of course I would." He smiled and hugged you again and then you guys talked for a bit and then he hugged you one more time and then he left.

Calum(age 16): you were in la working at Starbucks when you saw zayn malik walk in you gasped and he said "hey YN nice to see you again." You said "hey zayn nice to see you to the Usual." He said "yes please." You got him his usual and he paid and you said "I can't wait to hear what you have in store for us." He said "you'll love it tell your brother I say hi." You said "okay and bye." Then he left.

Michael(age 13): you are friends with his sister Saffa you were over at her house one day and he came to vist he said "hey YN nice to see you again." You said "hey z how have you been?" He said "I've been great you." You said "I've been good." He said "glade to hear." You said "I can't wait to hear your new music that is coming." He said "you guys will love it." Then you went back to hanging out with Saffa.

Ashton(age 17): you were hanging out with your friends at a park and you saw him and ran to him he hugged you. You guys were close when your brother and him were on tour together and you guys kept in touch since. He said "great to see you again YN." You said "great to see you to z." He said "how have you been?" You said "good you?" He said "great." Then you guys talked for a while and then he hugged you and left.