Imagine he takes you to semi formal

Luke: you had a semi formal at your college and Luke had off and he was in town since he had a show in a couple of days there's so he was able to come with you to semi formal you were getting ready and then there was a knock on your dorm door you got it and saw Luke looking dashing like usual you smiled at him and he said "wow you look beautiful as always." You giggled and said "you don't look bad yourself either." He smiled and said "well thanks." Then it was time to go you guys took pictures with your friends and then headed to the limo that he got and a couple of your friend were able to come with you once you guys got to semi you guys had a blast and your ex was there with his new girl and was looking at you and Luke the whole time you just ignored him you knew he was jelous cause you found someone way Better then he was you smiled happy you found the perfect boy.

Calum: you didn't think he could make it you guys arrived at the hotel it was held at then walked in the one person you didn't think would it was Calum you screamed and ran to him in your heels and jumped into his arms and he said "you look beautiful." You said "you don't look bad your self either." Then you guys took pictures and danced the whole night you were so happy that he made it to this special night you were so happy to have him here with you plus it made your ex jelous which you were toally ok with you were the happiest girl in the world.

Ashton: you were getting ready to leave when a limo pulled up and Ashton stepped out you gasped and said "ash I thought you said you couldn't make it." He said "I wanted to surprise you so that's why I told you that." You smiled and hugged him he said hi to your friends and then you guys hopped into the limo everyone was watching you guys they were so jelous you just smiled happy Ashton made it and the whole night you guys danced and had fun that was definitely the best night of your life you loved it and were so happy that he could make it and that he did this for you he was definitely the one.

Michael: you were dancing with your friends when a slow song came on you sighed wishing Michael was here so you could dance with him then you heard someone say "may I have this dance." You looked up and saw Michael you smiled and hugged him and then you danced with him you said "what are you doing here?" He said "I wanted to surprise you, you really think I would miss this." You smiled and said "no thank you I love you so much." He said "I love you too you look beautiful." You said "thank you." Then you guys danced the rest of the night together you guys loved it.