BSM you crash his car

Luke:(age:16): you were practicing driving with him and the boys they were all in the car you were pulling out of the drive way when you hit the mail box with the car Luke glared at you and you laughed nervously you guys got out to check the damage he said "it's not that bad but be careful next time." You said "I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen." He said "it's fine just look back when your pulling out." You nodded then then you guys just decided to chill at the house the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:17): You were pulling out of the parking lot and you were using calum's car cause you just needed a couple of things then this person was pulling out at the same time as you and wam you got hit you went pale and prayed that it wasn't that bad you got out and it was bad you said "oh no calum's going to murder me." Turns out it was Eleanor that hit you she said "Louis's going to kill me." You said "you're paying for mine I'll pay for yours." She said "deal and let's not tell the boys." You said "funny they'll know." She sighed and said "that's true."Then the tow truck came to tow the cars away to the shop Calum came to get you and said "you have to be more careful next time ok." You said "ok I'm sorry Eleanor's paying for her damage I'm paying for mine on Louis's car." Calum sighed and said "it's fine as long as your ok that's all that matters." Then you guys headed home.

Ashton:(age:18): you were driving back from the mall with crystal and Sierra then out of no where someone hit your car it wasn't even yours it was Ashton's you said "shit." And got out to check the damage it was pretty bad you goran the girl said "oh my gosh I'm so sorry." You said "it's fine your just paying for the damage since I'll be dead." But to your surprise Ashton and the boys saw the whole thing and said "be more careful." You said "I will I'm sorry." He said "it's fine as long as you girls are ok." Then you guys headed home with them as the car went to the shop.

Michael:(age:19): you were just driving into your drive way when one of the boys hit you you got out of the car to check the damage and Michael saw this happen and said "really Luke." He said "my bad I'll pay for the damage." You said "dam right you will." Then the tow truck came to take the car to the shop it wasn't that bad but it was a couple hunders of dollars for Luke to pay which he was fine with since it was his fault.