Imagine him and the boys watch dunkirk for the first time

Luke: you luke and the boys decided to have a movie night and you decided to pick out the movie they were a little nervous about that cause they figured you would pick out a one direction or 5sos movie but little did they know that you picked out Dunkirk but Harry styles was in so that's why you loved it you sat on the couch next to Luke as the movie started the guys and Luke couldn't take their eyes off the screen and neither could you, you smiled happy they were enjoying it when the movie ended Michael said "holy shit that was fucking amazing now I see why you love this movie." Crystal who was also there said "she mostly liked it cause of Alex aka harry styles." You chuckled and said "he's bloody amazing in this." The boys laughed and then you guys talked for the rest of the night happy they loved it.

Calum: you guys were at Ashton's house and he asked you to bring a movie which you did they didn't know what movie but they were fine with it you brought Dunkirk you were so excited for the boys to see this movie the movie started and the boys liked it so far by the end of the movie they all said "holy shit." You said "I know right isn't it amaizng." They said "yeah Harry's really good at acting." You said "I know right he's brilliant and so hot." Calum glared at you and you said "you're hot don't worry." He said"yeah mm." You rolled your eyes and Then you guys just talked the rest of the night you were happy that they enjoyed the movie as much as you do.

Ashton: Michael said "I don't see the big hype about this movie." You said "you boys will see and love it." You put in the movie and then it started you sat next to Ashton and you guys were zoned into the movie this is the first movie you guys actually watched then it ended the boys said "now we see why its so popular cause one harry is a amazing actor and two it's a amazing movie." You said "told you guys it was." They chuckled then you guys just talked for the rest of the night you where happy that they liked the movie as much as you do.

Michael: you were watching Dunkirk on your own when the boys walked in it just started and they decided to watch it with you they never seen it before so you were excited to see their reaction when the movie was over they were starstuck you said "wasn't it good?" They said "it was amazing." Then you guys just talked the rest of the night you where so happy that they loved the movie as much as you did.