Imagine He scares you

Luke: you were taking a shower blasting your music since you were at the house that you Luke and the boys were staying at in London alone or that's what you thought you thought they were still at their radio interview so you got out of the shower and got dress still with the music on you walked downstairs into the kitchen to get food then you heard someone singing you turned around and screamed and fell to the ground the boys laughed at you and you said "you guys have to warn me when you guys are back jeez you guys could have killed me." Luke chuckled and helped you up and said "you're just to easy to scare and you're being over dramatic." You rolled your eyes and said "yeah yeah yeah." Luke said "you love us." You smiled because you knew it was true.

Calum: you and crystal were at the mall so you could get your mind off of calum because you missed him a lot today and you really wished he was here and she was missing Michael too so you guys thought this was a good idea. You guys were shopping you felt someone grab your waist you screamed and spun around quickly you saw a laughing calum you slapped his chest and said "so not funny." He chuckled and said "you love me." You smiled and hugged him tightly and said "I do I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too." Then you kissed his lips and Then the rest of the day was spent with him and Crystal and michael.

Michael: You were watching a scary movie with your friends and the boys walked in but you didn't know that until Michael wrapped his arms around you and you screamed and turned around throwing the popcorn you had on your lap and saw a laughing Michael and said "you're a idot you made me drop my popcorn." He said "You love me." You smiled knowing he was right then you guys contuide to watch movies the rest of the night.

Ashton: you were at a Niall concert with your friends little did you know ashton was also there so when you were waiting for the concert to start you felt someone put their hands around your waist you screamed and said "jeez ashton you scared the living shit out of me." He chuckled and said "my bad babe." You smiled and you couldn't help it he was to cute then you guys enjoyed the concert once it started you loved it.