BSM: another boy takes you to prom

*Age 17 in all*
Luke: you didn't have a date to the prom so you were going with your friends but they all had dates and you were the only one you sighed but then your amazing brother Luke said "I found you a date." You said "oh gosh who is it?" He smiled You were already and you walked down stairs and saw Calum ready he looked good you smiled at him he said "do you think we would really let you go to your prom alone?" You said "no." Then you guys took pictures and he got a limo for you and your friends plus him you said to him "thank you for this." He said "no problem you deserve it." You were so happy this was going to be the best night of your life you were so excited.

Ashton: your boyfriend broke up with you and today was prom so you had a ticket but no one to go with then you brother Ashton came in and said "I found someone to take you." You walked downstairs in your dress and saw Luke you smiled and said "thank you for doing this." He smiled and said "no problem I'll do anything to make you happy." You were so happy that he did this for you it turned out to be the best night of your life and you made your ex jelous and Luke didn't kill him surprisingly you had a blast and was so thankful for your brothers.

Calum:you were the only one out of your friends without someone to go to prom with then Michael came to the rescue and said he would go with you you were so thankful for him you guys had a blast and it was the best night of you life you thanked him for doing this and he said it was his pleasure to do this he didn't mind at all you were so happy this was a night you'll remember for the rest of your life you were so happy that you got to experience this with your best friends and best guy friend.

Michael: Ashton decided to be your prom date since you didn't have anyone you were so greatful for him and so happy that he was willing to do this for you he made this the best night of your life you loved it and you were so happy he made this a night that you'll remember for the rest of your life you were so thankful for him and so happy he made this night the best for you.