Imagine he defends you

Calum: you and your boyfriend Calum were walking around the mall shopping. A group of fans came up to the two of you and asked you guys for pictures Calum agreed and signed things for them and took pictures with them, one girl said "what do you see in her you would be much better with me I don't see what you see in that girl?" Calum raised a eyebrow at the girl and said "I'm sorry are you talking about yn YN is the most beautiful girl in the world and I love her with all my heart she is also one of the most kindest girls that I've ever met you have no right to say that about her I would chose her over you any day and she has the biggest heart in the world now may you excuse me you just ruined it for the other girls." Then he went over to you and said "you know your beautiful right and that I love you." You said "yeah." Then you guys went to see the movie you guys were going to watch.

Luke: you were at their concert right now was the meet and greet one girl said to Luke "why did you bring the slut?" Luke raised a eyebrow at her and said "you need to leave right now because what you said about my beautiful lovley girlfriend is not true so leave before I get security." She left and he went over to you and said "I love you so much and don't listen to the haters." You said "I love you too Luke." He peaked your lips and went back to the meet and greet.

Ashton: you and Ashton were at the beach and a couple of girls were whispering and giggling and they were looking at you, Ashton went over to the girls and asked "is there a problem here?" They said"we have no problem with you we just have a problem with the cow that is with you." Ashton said "she is not a cow she is the most beautiful girl on the planet now leave and I never want to see you girls again if you guys even think about showing up to our show tonight secerity will take you right out of the place." They left and Ashton came back over to you and said "I love you so much and you are the most beautiful girl ever." You smiled and hugged him and he kissed your forehead and then enjoyed the rest of the time at the beach.

Michael: this girl on Twitter was saying rude things to you but you didn't tell Michael. You and michale were heading into the movie and he notice a girl talking about you and you knew it was that girl he went over to her and said "if you have something to say to her say it to her face." The girl said "I was just saying how sluty she looks today." Michael said "she looks beautiful today she is the most beautiful girl ever and I love her I better not see you near her again or at any of my events." He came back over to you and sat next to you and pulled you close to him and he said "I love you so much." You said "I love you too." Then you guys waited for the movie to start.