Imagine you're on your perido

Luke: you groan not wanting to get out of bed it was that time of month and Luke was no where in sight all you wanted was him at the moment you goran again cause he's not here then he walks in with a bag of junk food and movies you smiled and said "how did you know?" He said "you didn't cover it in the garbage." You blushed and said "my bad." He chuckled and said "it's ok." Then you guys just had a lazy day today you where so thankful for him you guys just cuddled all day.

Calum: you were at the studio with him and the boys and you had a bad attitude he looked at you and said "that time of month?" You said "yeah I'm sorry." He said "it's fine." You sat down with him and cuddled with him after that you guys headed home with the boys and watched movies and ate junk food the rest of the day you were so greatful for them and so happy they understand.

Ashton: you were craving a bunch of things and eating more than usual so you knew it was that time of month and so did Ashton so he just cuddled with you the whole day while him and the boys played video games you slept cause you were tired because of your period the boys just shook their heads they let you sleep knowing you needed it.

Michael: you had bad cramps all day and Michael could tell so him and the boys got you junk food and then watched movies with you for the whole day you said "you guys are the best." They said "anything for you." You smiled happy to have them in your life and happy to have them here with you and you Michael just cuddled the rest of the day.