BSM: him and the boys meet you're best guy friend

Luke:(age:12): you and Luca have been friends since the begin of middle school but Luke hasn't meet him yet the rest of your brothers have and were fine with him he was part of the family now your mom and dad loved him too. You and Luca came home from school like normal and jack said "do you have a house Luca?" He just laughed and said "yeah here." Jack chuckled and then Luke and the boys came down you gasped surprised to see him and the others you ran to him and hugged him tightly he said "hey yn how are you?" You said "I'm good I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too who's the boy?" You then ignored his question to say hi to the others and hug the others then he asked again "who's the boy yn?" You said "he's my best guy friend Luca he's part of the family now and he's in the same grade as me don't worry everyone loves him." Luca said "it a pleasure to meet you boys yn talks highly of you guys and told me you guys could help me learn how to play gutair."Luke said "nice to meet you and yeah I can teach you want to learn now?" Luca said "if you don't mind?" Luke said "no I don't mind."

Then he was off the learn gutair in Luke's room with the boys you were happy he loved him as much as the rest of your family does.

Calum:(age:13): you were running home from school right now racing your best guy friend nick to your house you slammed opened the front door and said "Yas I won nick beat that next time you say you can beat me think again." Nick had to catch his breath and said "you were right you are faster than me." You smiled and then you guys headed to the kitchen to get water you thought no one was home but when you walked into the kitchen you saw Calum and the boys you squealed and hugged Calum he hugged you back and you said "I missed you guys so much." Calum said "we missed you too." You hugged the others then nick cleared his throat you said "oh nick this is my brother Calum and his band mates Michael Ashton and Luke Calum this is my best guy friend nick." Calum said "you guys are just friends right?" Nick said "yeah nothing more I have a girlfriend who is obsessed with you guys she loves you guys remind me not to tell her this." You said "oh trust me I won't she'll hate you." He chuckled and said "yeah she will."

Then you guys hung out with them the rest of the day happy that the boys liked him and same with your brother you were happy they approved of him.

Michael:(age:14): you were just getting back from your best guy friend Matt's track meet he was coming over after he showered he just walked in and said "fam I'm home." Your mom chuckled and said "welcome home son." He laughed and so did you then Michael and the boys walked in you gasped and ran over to him and hugged him and said "I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too." Then you hugged the other boys and said the same.

Then you said "Michael boys this is Matt Matt this is my brother Michael and his band mates and Matt is just a friend guys don't worry."Matt said "nice to meet you boys heard a lot about you guys all good things from this one she loves you guys." You giggled and  they liked him the rest of the day you guys hung out and chilled with them you were so happy that they liked him.

Ashton:(age:15): you were coming home from a party and your best guy friend lane was sleeping over your parents loved him and he was part of the family now and they didn't care he slept over almost all the time you walked in and came face to face with your brother and the boys you gasped and ran over to Ashton and said "I missed you so much ash." He said "I missed you too." You then hug the others and then Ashton asked "you must be the famous lane we've heard all good things about." Lane said "that's me we're just friends nothing more I'm not into girls I'm gay." Ashton said "I support that." Then you guys just hung out with them for the rest of the night.