Imagine Him and the boys surprise you at College

Ashton: you were in your dorm room you were missing Ashton a lot today because of all the drama that's been going on in your friend group you thought no one liked you anymore and you just wanted ashton and the boys here with you but they were on tour so you knew they couldn't be here, you heard a knock on your dorm door and thought it was your friend you opened it and saw Ashton and the boys you gasped and jumped into his arms he wrapped his arms around you in a big tight hug he said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." And he kissed you on the lips your room mate awed you blushed and said hi to the other boys and gave them hugs too then the rest of the night you explained to them what was going on and they spent the night in your dorm room.

Calum: your ex boyfriend has been getting on your nerves lately and you were pissed and upset cause he was annoying you and he kept blaming you for things you didn't do and you were also upset that Calum wasn't here with you to help you through this you just wanted him and the boys no one else. You were walking back with your friends from your last class and saw someone that looked like Calum but you didn't think it was him cause you thought he was on tour that's until he turned around you gasped and ran to him he caught you and hugged you tightly just as your ex boyfriend walked by and saw this you didn't care that he saw this now he knows you moved on and has someone way better then he was. He put you down and said "gosh I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too." Then you said hi to the others and gave them hugs then you showed them around the dorm and introduced them to your friends then you showed them your dorm room and just talked to them about what was bothering you.

Luke: today was your Busyest day and you just got down with classes you wish Luke was here so you could cuddle with him and rant to him because people were pissing you off there was a knock on your dorm door you thought it was your friend you opened the door and it was Luke and the boys you screamed and jumped into his arms he hugged you tightly he put you down and kissed your lips you smiled and said "I'm so happy you guys are here." Luke said "I'm happy to be with you again." You smiled and said "same." Then you hugged the others and then you told them all about your day today and just cuddled with Luke you were so happy to have them back even if it was just for a little time every moment counted.

Michael: you were getting dinner at your cafe with your friends and you guys just finished and were heading back to the dorm and that's when you saw Michael and the boys you gasped and ran to him he caught you and spun you around and hugged you tightly he said "gosh I missed you." You said "I missed you too." He then put you down and kissed your lips your friends awed you blushed and introduced him to them and you introduced the boys too and you hugged the others too. Then you guys headed to your dorm room and you showed them the dorm and then you guys just talked the rest of the night and your friends joined you guys too you were so happy to see them again.