Imagine you need him

Luke: you were home alone and you were lonely all you wanted was Luke but you knew you couldn't  have him right now cause he was on tour or that's what you thought little did you know he was home he walked in but you didn't know it was him so you started panicking now really wishing Luke was here you hid in the closet he came into the room and said "yn?" You stepped out of the closet and ran to him once you heard his voice he caught you and said "was someone missing me today?" You nodded into his chest and said "so much I was feeling so lonely I needed you and you're here." He said "I'll always be here." You smiled and then you guys just cuddled for the rest of the day you were so happy to have him back. You knew you could always count on him being there for you when you needed him.

Calum: you really needed Calum right now cause these haters kept picking on you and right now you were crying in your room just wanting Calum your friends where with you trying to calm you down but they couldn't cause the only person right now that could was Calum then he walked in and your friends left he wrapped his arms around you you turned around coming face to face with him you gasped and kissed his lips he said "what's wrong?" You said "haters they got to much for me today and your the only person that could Calm me down." He pulled you closer and said "don't listen to them their not wroth your time I'm here now no more tears ok?" You nodded and then you cuddled with him for the rest of the day happy he was there to come to the rescue. Now you know that he'll always be there for you when you need him.

Ashton: you fell and cut your leg open pretty bad you were in so much pain and wanted Ashton there with you to take the pain away you didn't want to get stitches without him then he came to save the day he came running in towards you and said "hey shh I'm here baby I'm here don't worry it'll all be ok." He put you on his lap and cuddled you, you calmed down and then they could stich up your leg you didn't need that many then Ashton carried you out cause you fell asleep on his lap and he didn't let you do anything until your leg was healed. You were so thankful for him and knew he would always be there when you needed him.

Michael: you and your friends just saw a scary movie and you didn't like them you only saw them with Michael so right now you guys were walking home and you were freakin out on the inside all you wanted was Michael you started having a panic attack you guys made it back to your house and walked in thank gosh Michael was there you ran to him he caught you and said "it was just a movie your safe now I'm here your safe." You calmed down and then your friends left and you and Michael watched tv and then you fell asleep on him you were so thankful for him and knew you could always count on him when you needed him.