Imagine you fall out of his bunk

Luke: you were moving around a lot in your sleep cause you were getting hot you didn't realize how close to the edge of the bunk you were until you were falling and he was on the top one too so it was kind of a long fall plus you were short you landed on the floor with a loud thud waking all the boys up luke said "babe you alright." He hopped out of the bunk and helped you up you said "yeah I'm fine my back hurts now but I'm fine." He said "we're switching sides your on the inside now." You said "agreed." Then you guys climbed back into the bunk and he held on to you for dear life so you wouldn't fall again.

Calum: you guys went over a bump you hit your head and fell out of the bunk he was the second bunk so you weren't that far from the ground you goraned Calum woke up and said "baby are you ok?" He got out of the bunk quickly and helped you up you rubbed your head and said "yeah I'm fine I hit my head on the first bunk when we went over the bump and then fell." He said "you're sleeping inside now I got the outside got it?" You said "yeah got it sounds perfect to me." You then went in the inside of the bunk as Calum held on to you for the whole night not wanting you to fall again.

Michael: you were having a nightmare and moving a lot in your sleep and it was thundering outside you woke up with a fright when you heard a loud thing of thunder you screamed and fell off the bunk good thing you guys were on the bottom but your screaming woke up the boys Michael said "babe are you alright what happened?" You said "I had a nightmare and then heard thunder and fell off the bunk." Michael said "you're in the bunk I'm on the outside." You said "ok." You climbed in and Michael wrapped his arms around and held on to you so you wouldn't fall again.

Ashton: you were fixing yourself when you by accident rolled off the bunk you screamed and fell to the ground with a thund Ashton woke up and said "baby are you ok what happened?" You said "I rolled off the bunk but I'm fine." He said "you take my spot I'm taking your spot." You said "ok sounds good to me." You climbed back into the bunk and Ashton wrapped his arms around you held on you so you wouldn't fall again out of the bunk.