Imagine he takes you to the doctors to get a shot

Luke:you had to get a shot today cause your Vaccinations weren't up to date and you hated shots so you asked Luke if he could take you he said he could you would just have to go with him to calum's house after which you were fine with you guys got to the doctors and waited to get called in they called you in and the two of you walked in the doctor smiled and said "what a amazing boyfriend for doing this the nurse will be in shortly." You said "thanks he is." Then Luke hopped on the table and you went on his lap you didn't care how old you were you wanted to sit on his lap and needed to to stay calm the nurse came in and smiled she was young she said "awe you guys are couple goals now you just need 3 today." You said "wait I thought I only needed one." The nurse said "no sorry sweetie you need three." You started panicking luke said "look at me you'll be fine I got you it'll be alright." You looked at him the whole time and the shots were over in no time then you guys left he said "now was that as bad as you thought it would be." You said "no." Then you guys were off to calum's house to meet with the rest of the boys.

Calum: you had to get 6 shots and you keep pushing it off not wanting to go without Calum and he's been busy lately which you were fine with but then the day came that you had to go and get your shots you said "cal I can't do this." He said "baby I'll be with you the whole time I know you can do this it'll be alright." You guys got to the doctors office and waited to be called back once they called you back you both headed back there Calum sat next to you and held your hand you looked at him the whole time until the nurse came in with the shots Calum said "keep looking at me ok you'll be ok." You looked at him the whole time and then she was done you guys left and Calum said "I'm proud of you you did so well in there." You smiled and said "it wasn't that bad." He smiled then you guys headed home where the other boys were and hung out with them for the rest of the day.

Ashton: you had to get 8 shots you were not looking forward to this at all but thank gosh Ashton could come with you you guys arrived at the doctors you were so nervous Ashton took your hand and said "you'll be fine." He rubbed your hand until the doctor called you back you both went back and you sat on the table he was right next to you and you two were just talking the nurse came in with the shots but you didn't notice cause Ashton and you were still talking when the nurse said "all done." You were surprised you said "what?" She said "your boyfriend distracted you the whole time." You looked at Ashton and he smiled at you and said "that was my plan." Then you guys headed home and hung out with the boys the rest of the day you were so happy to have Ashton in your life.

Michael: you hated getting shots so when you found out you needed some you rufused to go with out Michael he was finally free and today was the day you were going to get them you got to the doctors and waited for them to call you back in. You headed back with Michael and he was telling you your stories and other funny things him and the boys have done the nurse came in but you didn't notice thanks to Michael and she did your shots you were fine thanks to Michael you didn't even notice it then you guys went home and hung out with the boys the rest of the day you were happy to have him there with you.