Imagine he gets you a puppy

Luke: you really wanted a puppy but your parents wouldn't let you get one since you already have one but you want another one for you and Luke. Luke was on tour right now and the house was lonely you wanted a puppy to keep you company during these times then someone walked through the door and you got up and went to see who it was it was luke you gasped he has a small english bulldog puppy you said "oh my gosh Luke you didn't." He said "I did." You took the puppy from him and said "what's its name and gender?" He said "it's a girl name Petunia." You smiled and hugged him and said "thank you so much I love you so much." He smiled and kissed your lips and said "love you too now you won't be alone when I got back on tour ." You smiled so happy to finally have a puppy.

Michael: you were so upset cause Michael wasn't here and you missed him a lot and you always wanted a puppy to be there with you but you didn't have one that is until one day you walked down stairs and saw a little black lab puppie running towards you, you gasped and walked into the kitchen were Michael was and hugged him from behind he smiled and turned around and hugged you tightly and said "like him?" You said "yeah I love him what's his name?" He said "harry cause harry styles helped me pick him out for you." You smiled happy to have a best friend like harry you called Harry and thanked him for helping Michael get the puppy you were so happy you have one now.

Calum: you woke up to a puppy licking your face you gasped it was a little husky mix you were so happy you saw Calum and hugged him and said "thank you so much what's him or hers name?" He said "your welcome and her name is Chelsea." You smiled so happy to have another puppy even know you guys already have one but now they can have eachother just like you and Calum have eachother.

Ashton: you wanted a puppy so bad and today was your birthday Ashton put a box in front of you, you gasped and said "no way." You opened it and saw a labor doodle puppy you gasped and said "oh my gosh ash thank you so much what's his or hers name?" He said "no problem babe and his name is Louis since the amaizng Louis Tomlinson helped me pick him out." You smiled and hugged Louis and said "thank you so much cuz." He said "no problem cuz I knew you would love him." You smiled so happy to have a puppy now in your life.