Imagine you fall asleep on another boy

Luke: you legit got no sleep last night cause you were up all night watching Netflix so now here you were in the studio with the boys and Luke you were exhausted ready to fall asleep Luke said "babe just go to sleep." You said "no I'm fine honestly." Then it was Luke's turn to go in crystal was there too she said "yn just go to sleep your exhausted girl." Then you decided to lay on Ashton's lap he didn't care then you ended up falling asleep on him cause he started to play with your hair Luke walked out and said "knew that was going to happen she was exhausted cause I told her to stop watching Netflix and go to sleep but she didn't listen." Ashton said "crystal convinced her to go to sleep." Crystal said "you can never say no to me." Luke said "or at less she can't she never says no to any of us." Then you slept the rest of the day.

Calum: you were exhausted from harry styles concert last night but you wanted to hangout with Calum and the boys you walked downstairs and laid your head on Luke's lap Serria said"tired?" You nodded and then fell asleep on his lap in a instant Calum chuckled and said "knew that was going to happen."they just let you sleep the rest of the day since they knew you had a long night.

Ashton: you were crying all night last night cause you got a call saying that your grandmother passed away so you didn't get any sleep last night you walked down and saw the girls and boys you sat on the couch with them and laid your head on calum's lap and just passed out Ashton said "good she's sleeping now she needs it." The boys nodded agreeing with Ashton.

Michael: you and Serria were at a water park all day you got home exhausted you showered and then saw the boys you guys chilled with them then you ended up falling asleep on Michael's lap he said to Sierra"long day?" She said "yeah but fun we loved it accept she was terrified of the stairs." Michael said "oh I know but then she fine when she gets up there." She said "yeah she loved it." He just let you sleep for the rest of the night.