Imagine you walk down with no pants on

Luke: you just woke up and decided to just walk downstairs toally fogetting you didn't have any pants on only your underwear and you didn't know that Luke had all the boys over plus 1D you walked down and went into the kitchen where they all were they all laughed you gasped and ran back upstairs and put pants on you said "you could have told me you were having the boys over." Luke said "didn't want to wake you and knew you wouldn't mind but next time put pants on." Harry said "now I'm scarred for life I just saw my cousin with no pants on." You rolled your eyes and said "oh please you've seen me in diapers." They laughed and then just chilled with them the rest of the day.

Calum: you were home alone so you just decided to walk around in calum's T-shirt with no pants on you were dancing to music and had no idea Calum came home with the boys and Luke said "told you cal that she would do this." You blushed and went up to yours and calum's room and got pants on then went back down stairs you said "of course Luke knew I would do that cause he's my best friend and walked into that many times." Luke said "that's true."Calum said "first time I've seen it." You smiled and said "it won't be the last time hood." You winked at him He smirked at you Luke said "come on guys that's not needed." You laughed and then you guys just chilled the rest of the day.

Ashton: you were cooking breakfast for Ashton you toally forgot the boys slept over when they all walked in you gasped and went upstairs to get pants on you said "sorry about that guys." Michael said "I've seen you in a diaper before nothing new there." You rolled your eyes and said "thanks for telling the boys that." He said "no problem sis." You rolled your eyes and Then you guys hung out the rest of the day and ate your breakfast.

Michael: you were hot so you took off your pants and then headed downstairs cause it was cooler you didn't realize the boys where over you gasped and walked back upstairs and got pants on then walked down Ashton said "nothing changes with you." You said "never." Then you guys hung out the rest of the day and Michael said "I didn't mind that." You said "that won't be the last." Ashton said "get a room you two." You rolled your eyes and then just chilled with them the rest of the day.