Imagine you wear his clothes

Luke:Today was a lazy day so you took one of luke's sweatshirts it was one you really wanted, it was a 5SOS sweatshirt of course you walked downstairs to where the boys were and Luke smiled and said "nice sweatshirt babe." You giggled and said "you know I wanted this one for a long time." He said "you can keep it it's all yours." You smiled and leaned closer into luke you were so happy to be with him.

Calum: you took one of calum's shirts and wore it to school everyone asked where the shirt came from they loved it and you said it was your boyfriend's shirt then you got home and calum smiled and said "that's where it went but you look 10 times better in it." You smiled and he wrapped his hands around you waisted and passoinaly kissed you.

Michale: You were heading to the beach with michael and the boys and you were wearing one of michael's shirts he smiled when you came down and you said "it comfy." He said "and your adorable." and kissed your lips you smiled you were so happy to have him in your life.

Ashton: You were heading to the studio with the boys and you were wearing ashton's sweatshirt that you loved he smiled once he saw you and said "you look better in it." You smiled and he wrapped his arms around your waisted and pulled you close and you said "you always rock this sweatshirt." He chuckled and hugged you you both were so happy with eachother.