Imagine you surprise him on tour

Calum: you were on a plane on your way to surprise calum the only person that knew you were coming was Liz you got off the plane and found her she hugged you and said "he will be so happy you're here he missed you a lot so have the others." You said "I missed him to so much ugh I couldn't stand being away from him much longer or the others either." Then she takes you to the bus the boys aren't there at the moment they are looking around the city they are in which is milian which is beautiful and romantic. You have been texting calum the whole time until you heard the tour bus door open you hid in the game room so they wouldn't know your here you hear them walked towards were you are you were hiding in a closet.

Then calum said "dudes I miss her so much she's my everything and she would love it here and it's so romantic I could take her to many places here." That was your cue you said still in the closet "I missed you to babe and it is really romantic here and I do love it here so far." All the boys looked towards the closet confused and you popped out and said "surprise!!!!" Calum ran over to you and picked you up and spun you around and passontaly kissed your lips he said "gosh I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." Then he kissed you again then you said hi to the others and hugged them then after that you and calum just cuddled and talked about what he missed over the months.

Luke: Liz picked you up from the airport and brought you to the arean they were playing at you were backstage hiding in the corner so the boys wouldn't see you none of them knew you were here. You were listening to their conversation and could tell Luke was missing you you slowly crept behind him and whispered in his ear "I missed you." He jumped up and turned around and picked you up and spun you around he said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." You guys kissed and just cuddled and chatted for the rest of the night. The other boys were happy you were there too.

Michael: you were working as a waitress at a restaurant. Michael knew that but he didn't know which one until now him and the boys walked in and you were the only one available at the moment you smiled and went over to them and said "how many?" Michael looked up from his phone once he heard your voice and said "YN what are you doing here?" And hugged you You said "this is were I work." He hugged you tightly and gave you a quick peak on the lips after that you took them to a table and they ordered their drinks and then after a couple mintues their food. After they were done and you handed them their check they gave you a tip. Then you shift was over so you left with them and you just hung out with Michael and cuddled with him the rest of the day and you also hung out with the boys.

Ashton: you were at his show but he didn't know that you got backstage passes to meet them and front row tickets you were waiting in line then it was finally your turn you ran to Ashton he had a gaint smile on his face he said "gosh I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." Then you guys made out until the boys said "get a room." You blushed and said hi to the others you were so happy to be back with Ashton back in his arms and he was happy that you were there too you guys we're inseparable the whole time you where there.