BSM you have a accident

Luke:(age:2): you were with the boys and him and you really had to pee you told Luke that and you guys were in the car and couldn't stop since you guys were on the highway so you peed yourself and cried Luke picked you up and once you guys stopped he changed your pants since he knew this would probably happen and then you were fine after that.

Calum:(age:3): you really had to pee but Calum was in a interview and no one else could take cause you were afraid. So you just went in your pants when Calum was done he said "baby why didn't you tell me you had to go to the bathroom?" You said "because you were busy." He sighed and got you changed into new pants and underwear then you guys headed home after that.

Ashton:(age:4): you were taken a nap and didn't know you had to go so you wen in your pants you woke up and cried since you had a accident Ashton came in and cleaned you up and the bed and you were fine after that.

Michael:(age:5): you usually could hold it but not today you couldn't hold it and you went in the middle of class and Michael had to come and get you when you got home he changed you and you said "I'm sorry Mikey." He said "it was a accident your fine." Then you stayed with him the rest of the day.