Momo Yaoyorozu

Your eyes scanned various titles in a mad scramble to assemble the ones with the most magnificent weapons. The dreaded physical examinations were fast approaching and, just like your girlfriend, you were trying desperately to memorise as much about your chosen objects as possible. Your (e/c) illuminated happily as they graced a few helpful publications.

"Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard. Wonderful."

Retrieving them from their positions on the considerably well-stacked bookshelf, you smiled to yourself. Flicking through the pages, you were reminded of just how extraordinary these works were; it elevated your spirit to know that with your quirk, the fictional objects you so admired could become real.

Holding the first volume rather tentatively, you couldn't help but imagine all the possibilities.

"Watch out, Momo."

--

You dodged his caltrops at the last second, stealing away with your ebony-haired companion. Despite being your homeroom teacher, he had alleged that he would be anything but lenient when it came to the exam. Continuously running was serving no benefit, so the two of you paused momentarily to catch your breaths and devise a strategy.

"Are you sure that's going to work?" She questioned, cautiously. "I don't want you getting hur-"

Shaking your head, you replied, "I will be fine, Momo. I promise. I just need you to cause a distraction, while I prepare."

Unsure but simultaneously unwilling to override your better judgement, she sealed her lips, silently promising to follow your lead. Focusing on the particular object at the forefront of your mind, you envisioned yourself wielding it, as you pictured its exact description, down to the most abstract ingredients.

Hearing light footfalls, you gestured for your accomplice to fall back. She did as instructed and, less than a second later, the opaque fabric of your teacher's hero costume captured your attention. Momo was waiting for a signal, but in the meantime, she knew just what to produce – a diversion.

When Aizawa managed to properly glimpse the two of you, he immediately noticed something large and wooden situated beside Momo: A loaded catapult. Playing with a conflicted yet excited expression, your partner fired the catapult, launching whatever was placed inside it towards Aizawa.

Sighing, he jumped backwards, instantly falling into the trap. By the time he had processed the deception and attempted to regain stability on the ground, you had emerged from underneath your safety blanket, throwing an extremely lightweight rope around his body. You wrapped it around him several times, and no matter how hard he struggled, escape was impossible.

Upon realising this, he sighed again, resigning to his fate.

Smirking, you planted yourself beside Momo. "That rope bound Fenris Wolf, sir – you're not getting out anytime soon."

"That went a lot better than expected." Your gorgeous companion laughed.

"Of course it did! Haven't you ever read those books, Momo?"

[Word Count: 473]