Despair Hotel

I woke up. Dang it, I'm still here? I might as well get some breakfast. 

I began walking down to the cafeteria. All the food from yesterday was still there, except for the cookies. I wonder who took them?

~bing bong bong bing~

The TV in the room suddenly switched on. Monophone appeared on the screen.

"Good morning students! It's now 7 am, which means nighttime is now over. Have a fun day! Upuhuhu~"

Then, as quickly as it turned on, the TV was back off. I started to see more people head into the cafeteria.

"Good morning, everyone! Want me, the maid, to make breakfast?" Soap asked.

"Sure, but first, what does maid mean?" Apple said.

Soap was a very good cook. She made a variety of pastries, yogurts, and egg foods, along with the help of Microphone and Cheesy. They seemed to all get along very close together. Maybe they were in the same group last night when we searched for stuff.

I sat down with Lightbulb, Apple, and Marshmallow. Marshmallow and Apple seemed to be arguing.

"But Apple, that's cannibalism!"

"Not true. I'm not an actual apple."

"But your name is Apple!"

"...oh."

I noticed that Trophy, Baseball, and Nickel were missing. They were the only ones gone, though.

Ok, I'm done eating my breakfast. Who should I spend my free time with?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Viewers, vote in the comments for who Paintbrush should spend free time with! The choices right now are Lightbulb, Fan, Test Tube, Balloon, Suitcase, Soap, Microphone, Cheesy, Apple, Marshmallow, YinYang, and Knife! Since Trophy, Baseball, and Nickel are off doing their own things, they will not be included to have free time events in this round. Pick who you want to have a free time event with!