The Desire to Keep Moving Forward

"...that was kind of harsh, Monophone." Baseball said.

"YES! THAT WAS SO GROSS!" Knife yelled.

"...I can't believe it...everyone I trusted is gone..." Microphone whimpered.

"...poor Suitcase." I said.

That execution was super nasty. Suitcase was only forced to kill because of her alternate personality. So, aren't we all a little bad in some way?

"Ok, kiddos! You can head back up, and have a Six Flags Day- wait, I'm not a theme park employee!"  Monophone told us.

I grabbed Painty's puppet counterpart from their podium, and carried them over to the elevator.

Microphone grabbed a hanky and was crying into it. Seeing her, I began to sniffle too. Our group numbers were dwindling by the day. I could feel the despair...no, I can't do that. Despair...I just can't fall into it. I need to be at least one person's motivation to move forward. Monophone and this stupid mastermind won't win with me on their side. I've...just got to see Paintbrush again. Painty is my reason why I fight for hope. For now, I need the desire to keep moving forward.

Welp, I'm back to the lobby now, with a lot of time left in the day. I should probably hang out with someone so I won't be bored for the rest of the day. But the question is, who should I spend it with?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, readers! Choose which person you want to have a free time event with! The one you can't pick is Painty, because they're still a lifeless puppet. People you haven't shared time with are Marshmallow, Apple, Baseball, Microphone, and Fan! Choose wisely!