So I Picked up a Pen and a Microphone

Why don't I hang out with Microphone today? She is the only one left of the remaining students who I haven't hung out with, after all.

"Hey, Paintbrush! Wanna help me with something?" Microphone came up to me.

"Sure! I was going to ask to hang out with you anyways." I replied.

"Well, I was going to continue writing the song me and Marshmallow were working on, but I decided not to."

"Why not?"

"I...need to have some fun! Yep, that's totally it!"

"Are you lying?"

"NO!"

"Ok then...so what do you want to do?"

"I was thinking...what if we go to the magic room? That way, I can pay my respects to Soap..."

"Let's do this! Yeah!"

Then, the both of us walked to the magic room. It had not been cleaned, and Soap's dead corpse was on the ground.

"So this is the first corpse I've seen... does this mean we should be hesitant?" I asked Microphone.

"Oh, I've seen a lot more. I've seen Balloon's, Cheesy's, YinYang's, and Nickel's corpses over these last two days." Microphone replied.

"Did any of them have this type of note beside them?" I asked, showing Microphone the notes I had found in the library.

"Uh...no?"

"...ok."

"Ah jeez, it sucks to see Soap dead like this. She was my best friend, and-"

"She liked you a lot too, Microphone."

"Yeah. I wish I could've apologized to her before she died...I MISS HER SO MUCH!"

"Yeah. She was cool, and made breakfast for us."

"YEAH! Do you wanna look for more notes?"

"Uh...sure, if they can give us more clues."

We searched every nook and cranny of the building for notes, but we only found one more. 

"Jeez, that was a waste of time." Microphone panted.

"Well, I'm going to read this note..." I started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃.

𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉. 𝐻𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝒾𝓉. 𝐻𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝑒. 𝒟𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓈. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓉. 𝐼'𝒹 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓃𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝒾𝑒. 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹, 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓃. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒, 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉? 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐿𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝓁𝒶𝓂𝓈. 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓋𝑒.

-𝒪.𝐼.𝒯.𝑅.𝒟.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess that's what the Denny's kids menu was for." Microphone sighed.

"But what does this all mean? These letters were probably written before this person died, so why are we seeing them now?"

"Maybe the mastermind hid them for fun. Like, a challenge for us."

"But this person hates the mastermind!"

"Oh, right. I'm going to get a snack, dude."

"Could you get me some chili cheese fries?"

"...If they have them."

We sat the rest of the day eating our snacks.

I feel like I grew a little closer to Microphone today,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therapist: And what do we do when something goes wrong?

Microphone: add to cart

Evil Suitcase: genocide

Suitcase: cry

Marshmallow: "mood"

Object in the Red Dress: "f in the chat"

Lightbulb: "lol XD"

Balloon: mental breakdown

Apple: "it be like that sometimes"

YinYang: SHOTS!!!!

Mastermind: "thank you"

Cheesy: "we mad lol"

Soap: "it's my horoscope"

Paintbrush: bottle it up

Nickel: join the Soviet Union

Trophy: fistfight God

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knife: ASK ME SOME GOOD QUESTIONS!!!!