Grand Slam/ Execution Part 1/2

Baseball sits on a chair with Monophone standing on top of it. Monophone opens his hand, which sends an entire reality show set coming to life. While Baseball smiles in the chair, a collar is put on him, which if he fails, he will be tear gassed. A bunch of Monophones looking like the contestants come out. There's a lot of Grand Slams here, like MonoSuitcase, MonoCheesy, MonoBalloon, and MonoNickel. Baseball and Monophone stand up, both smiling. The challenge in this execution is to please all of the 'Slams. If one doesn't get pleased, the collar will detonate gas and he will suffocate and die. You know, like a gorier version of Papa's Pizzeria with objects. This is one of Baseball's biggest fears, since he wanted everyone on the Slams to be happy. The timer starts, and Baseball is off. Each of the objects wants a different thing. MonoNickel starts it off, saying he wants Baseball to pick up the trash around the area. Baseball complies, and he sorts the trash perfectly, since he watched Nickel's Enviromental Tips. Next, MonoSuitcase tells him to go and get some cake, while MonoCheesy tells him to get a whoopee cushion. Baseball designs a perfect cake and grabs the best whoopee cushion. This keeps on going, with the tasks starting out easy, like making Starbucks cups and stopping fights. But, as time goes on, it gets more morbid and gross. Also, the MonoObjects look more like their actual counterparts. MonoBalloon asks the first morbid one, which is to cut off his leg and serve it to the team. Baseball, still under the influence of despair, happily does this, even though it would make it harder to walk. Baseball grabs a saw and begins sawing, still looking happy as ever. He makes a tasty leg sandwich for the team. Then, MonoSuitcase wants Baseball to give her a reason to live. Baseball is a master convincer of sorts, and he tries his best, but, in the end, MonoSuitcase is not convinced and grabs the saw he just used and saws herself in half. Baseball laughs, but the gas doesn't go off. Finally, MonoBalloon wants Baseball to do one final task: Kill MonoNickel. Baseball grabs a gun and makes his way over to MonoNickel. MonoNickel, now looking like actual Nickel, smiles kindly at him. Baseball's leg starts shaking, and he knows he has to do this. But, Nickel was the only one he truly loved (RUDE!). Baseball starts tearing up, while still smiling. MonoNickel gives him a single rose. Baseball can't bring himself to kill MonoNickel, and his time is up. The collar goes off, and Baseball is gassed to death, all the while smiling in crying.

@TheCoolGamer56 this was a big Grand Slam reference, Cheesy would be proud of you.