The Final Battle

I went over to the gym to find Monophone. Luckily for me, he was right there.

"Upuhuhu...what is up, Paintbrush?"

"I want to know something..."

"Oh? What is it?"

"One of the students wasn't guilty, right?"

"Of co-what? WHAT?!?! I thought the mastermind was playing- oh, that actually makes a lot of sense, now that I see it."

"Do you know who it is?"

"I know, but why should I tell you?"

"Because we all lost our memories..."

"Aw man! The mastermind messed up your memories? Boo... the mastermind is smart. Here, take this flashback light..."

Monophone passed me the flashback light, whatever that was. I gathered the others... then, we turned it on.

*flash, basically the Ultimate Recap all over again*

"What was that?" Baseball asked.

"I...remember everything now..." Marshmallow replied.

"Oh well, guess I'll just go back-" Monophone started.

"Wait, you still didn't answer my question..." I added.

"Well...hmmm...huh...I have a proposition for you. Find out all the mysteries of the killing game, since I don't wanna tell you guys right now, and I'll set you all free. But, if you fail, I'll execute you all." Monophone propositioned.

What...I'm not ready. Everyone seemed surprised at this development, so we all huddled up to decide.

"What should we do, guys?" I asked.

"We all have a chance at escaping..." Marshmallow explained.

"But it seems risky..." Baseball sighed.

"True, but we all have nothing left to lose..." Fan added.

"We have to do it. We can win. Are you in or out, dudes!" Knife spoke.

"I will do it, for Lightbulb..." I said.

"I want to leave, so I'm in!" Marshmallow added.

"I want to find out if my conspiracy theories of this game are true!" Fan added.

"Baseball?" Knife asked.

"I guess this is what the dead students would've wanted me to do. So, count me in." Baseball added.

"Ok, Monophone! GAME ON!" I said!

"Ok, you guys have 24 hours to find out everything! See you all at the trial!" Monophone said, then he left.

Who should I investigate with?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pick who Paintbrush should investigate with! Choose wisely, as this is the last time for now you have to choose an object.