I've Always Been A Morning Object-

I woke up to the sound of blaring in my ears. Monophone was staring right at me. Aw man, not a creeper, too!

"Good morning, sleepyhead! It's time to go to the class trial! I left a muffin and some apple juice for you to eat along the way! I'm gonna go grab Painty's puppet now!" Then, Monophone threw a smoke bomb and disappeared. Wait, Monophone's a creeper magician? I don't know whether to be scared or mildly impressed.

I stuffed the muffin down in one bite. It sucked. I prefer eating an oatmeal raisin cookie over this dumpster fire!

As for the apple juice, I skipped it. I didn't feel right about eating...Apple.

I stretched out my arms and legs, and began to walk down to the elevator, wiping boogers from my eyes.

Everyone else was already there, except for Painty, who Monophone was getting right now. Suddenly, the elevator closed, and we were taken down to the trial room. Painty would just have to come later, I guess.

The person who did this... It was done out of pure hatred, or else it wouldn't be as gross. I have all the evidence ready... all I need now is to piece it together. And solve the hardest trial yet. For Soap, Cheesy, and especially Painty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, my lovely readers! I hope you guys have a nice day! :) 

Here's an inspirational song from an underrated musical!