Trial Pt. 2

Baseball: Huh? Why would you think I helped out with the murder?

Lightbulb: Well, duh, it's pretty obvious. Only you were downstairs when we came in. You were gone for a long time, but only you could tie up someone.

Trophy: Wouldn't the letter match up, too?

Baseball: Fine! So what if I am the accomplice? You still have to find the killer!

Knife: It's pretty obvious now who the killer is.

Trophy: Only one person Baseball would actually talk to is the killer.

Knife: Isn't that right, Nickel, the Ultimate Environmental Activist?

Nickel: No. I'm not the killer.

Paintbrush: Actually, that would make a lot of sense.

Lightbulb: Didn't you drop the dart, Nickel?

Nickel: It was an accident, everyone. 

Cheesy: Then, we've proven it!

Nickel: Nope! It could've been Paintbrush or Lightbulb, too?

Lightbulb: Painty and I never dropped at dart...

Nickel: ...fine. Vote for me. You'll be sorry.

Paintbrush: Alright. I think I know how this trial went down!

Paintbrush: Last night, Baseball went into the dart room. He discovered that the darts could be enlarged and that they were poisonous. Then, he tried leaving a note out for the culprit to tell them his plan. It never reached the intended person, though, because Suitcase grabbed it and put it in her stash. In the morning, we were all brought into the gym to receive our motive. Balloon ran off to the downstairs area. Baseball was going to put his plan into action then, but Microphone, Soap, and Cheesy were there. He had a chat with the victim, who didn't know what they were talking about, since he didn't get the letter. Baseball told him the plan. Then, me and Lightbulb came in to play darts with them. We didn't know anything about the darts. Baseball then heard the 3 friends leave Balloon. Baseball then gave Nickel a sign to drop the dart, making it look like an accident. Balloon just happened to be right under the room, and the enlarged dart hit him in the head. Then, he tripped down the stairs. Baseball then went down and make it look like Balloon was killed by strangulation.

Paintbrush: Isn't that right, Nickel, the Ultimate Environmental Activist?!

Nickel: Sure, fine. Oh, I'm the killer. I'm a murderer! If you really want to vote for freedom, vote for Baseball instead. He's the one who-

Baseball: Just...decide what's best, guys.

Monophone: Ok, I guess it's voting time! Vote for who think was the culprit.

Votes

Nickel: 15

Baseball: 1

Monophone: Ding ding ding! You all guessed correctly! Nickel did kill Balloon!

Nickel: ...

Trophy: WHY DID YOU DO IT, PUNK?

Soap: Yeah! You could've killed us all!

Nickel: Oh, I'm the real deal? Are you serious? 

Monophone: Ugh, you're so annoying.

Baseball: ...why would you do it?

(Nickel stares at everyone. Suddenly, he lowers his head down. You can see he's debating in his mind. A single tear falls from his face.)

Nickel: Hehehe... you're wrong...

Nickel: I WASN'T THE KILLER! YOU'VE BEEN TRICKED! SHAME!

Monophone: Well, isn't it time for the punishment!

Baseball: Wait...HE'S GOING TO DIE???

Nickel: WHY DID YOU DO THE TRIAL? YOU COULD'VE NOT DONE ANYTHING! IGNORANCE IS THE ONLY WAY! PLEASE LISTEN!

Lightbulb: Should we believe him?

Monophone: Now then, I've prepared a very special punishment for Nickel, the Ultimate Environmental Activist!

Baseball: Nickel...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS??

Nickel: I DID MY BEST FOR YOU... and...you never even cared. I... tried my best... and I'll never take it back... You don't even deserve to love me...

Baseball: NOOOOOOO! MONOPHONE, STOP IT! STOOOPPP IITTTT!

Nickel: Before I go... I need a couple of things to say. Lightbulb and Paintbrush, just get together already. Cheesy, realize the truth of love. Soap, stop being compulsive. Suitcase... decide what your heart wants. And, Baseball...

Nickel: Baseball... please know consequences of your actions. Alright, Monophone. Kill me. I'm ready. Balloon, let's meet up again.

Monophone: Let's give it everything we've got! IT' SSSSSSS PUNISHMENT TIMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!

Baseball: NNOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nickel: ... ᶦ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is making me cry nickel is my favorite ii boy

(cries)