School Life Begins

Wait...WHAT?! WE HAVE TO KILL SOMEONE TO LEAVE HERE? OH HECK NO! 

"Listen up, Monophone! I'm not taking part in this! No way will I kill someone!" I said.

"Yeah, me too! Killing people is wrong!" Lightbulb added.

"Yeah!""We won't do it!" other people shouted.

"Upuhuhuhu... you guys are very silly. There will be a murder soon..." Monophone laughed. And then he left us to recollect what had just happened.

What the heck? We're supposed to kill each other? They all seem so nice. But, we all want to leave too...

"You guys! Who is behind all this?" Fan asked.

"Idk," Baseball replied.

"Dunno," Soap said.

"Beats me..." Microphone replied.

"How about we look around? There's got to be something interesting in here." Balloon suggested.

We all left the lobby and began to look around. Me, Lightbulb, Fan, and Test Tube went to search together. We found dorms with our pictures on them, a cafeteria with foods like cookies and OJ, a sauna, and a library. We also saw some stairs, but the entrance to them was locked.

"Upuhu! It is now 10 pm, meaning that it is officially nighttime! The cafeteria will be closed. Please make your way to the dorms!"

I guess it's time for bed. I said goodbye to my friends and hopped onto my bed.

This is my life now... stuck in a hotel and the only way out is murder...this sucks.