Trial Pt. 3 (It's Part 69, TOO!)

Paintbrush: ...

Microphone: ...Paintbrush, are you ok?

Paintbrush: DO I LOOK OK TO YOU?!?!

Apple: I'm sorry, Paintbrush. Lightbulb was deadly convinced on a plan, though.

Marshmallow: Apple-you know what this means-

Apple: Yep. I'm gonna die. What does dying mean?

Paintbrush: Ok, I'm pretty sure how this trial went down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paintbrush: It all started after we got the motive: One of us would be tortured at night until someone got killed. What we didn't know though, was that the mastermind would only pick one person to be tortured. Lightbulb was that person. She was taken that first night and tortured. Then, the next day, she drank god-like levels of coffee because she wanted to drink away the pain. She was then taken again for a 2nd night, and she finally lost it. She went up to the wine cellar, drinking most of the wine there. She stumbled across the hallways, looking for someone to kill her. Luckily for her, the killer and Marshmallow let her inside their room. Lightbulb was pleading for death. The killer was very gullible, so he did it. Lightbulb was choked to death, then shattered, only leaving a recording behind.

Paintbrush: Isn't that right, Apple, the Ultimate Novelist?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple: Yeah, that's correct, I think.

Marshmallow: Apple! I'm going to lose you!

Monophone: Ok kiddos, the trial is all done! All finished! Cast your votes!

Vote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple: 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monophone: That's correct! Apple killed Lightbulb, fair and square~

Paintbrush: W-WHY? W-HY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?!?!

Apple: ...Lightbulb had a plan. She said that-

Monophone: Whoops! Sorry! Lightbulb can't tell you about that.

Apple: Also, she wanted death so badly.

Marshmallow: Apple, I'm-

Apple: No. I'm going to die now. I'm going to freaking die now.

Marshmallow: This sucks. My best friend will die?!?

Apple: ...Marshmallow...I know I'll see you again. Me and Lightbulb know the truth now.

Monophone: Now then, I've prepared a very special punishment for Apple, the Ultimate Novelist!

Apple: Wait! Before you kill me, what's a novelist?

Marshmallow: Apple, I'm going to miss you and your stupidity.

Monophone: LET'S GIVE IT EVERYTHING WE'VE GOT! IT'SSSSSS PUNISHMENT TIME!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evil Suitcase and Cheesy: *fighting in the afterlife*

Soap: Can I get a waffle? CAN I PLEASE GET A WAFFLE?