One Day More

I woke up the next morning, with tears streaming down my face. Three more of us are gone, huh? I have a good feeling that we will be free soon, though. I went downstairs and saw that someone took a bite out of my frozen Eggo waffles, even though there was a toaster right next to them.

"Hey, Paintbrush! Do you know some words that rhyme with fun?" Marsh ran up and asked me.

"Uh...all I can think of is won and done. Why?" I gave her.

"I've been writing a song with Microphone! It's supposed to be a duet, though."

"What are you going to call it?" 

"This may sound dumb, but my intuition is telling me to call this song Afterlife in the Limelight."

"Wow! Hopefully you could maybe release it someday!"

"Yeah! I need to go now. Apple's...kind of eating apple pies. When will we get him to stop?"

Marshmallow then ran off, clutching onto her song papers tightly.

I decided to talk to Knife.

"Hey, -Brush. Do you think I'm lucky?" Knife thought.

"I...don't think so."

"Yeah. I have bad luck, getting trapped in this killing game."

"Oh well...we will escape here soon."

"...don't jinx it."

I sat down next to Marshmallow and Microphone. Microphone had found a little keyboard and was playing a melody. 

After an hour, I left the cafeteria to figure out what I was going to do today.

Who should I hang out with?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all know the drill! Pick whoever you want Paintbrush to hang out with! Everyone is open this time.

Choose wisely, though.