Another Flashback

1 month before the killing game...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swallow. I know I'm alone in my room, but I feel like there's always someone watching me. I can't think in my own body anymore. I don't feel...free. The red dress on my chair haunts me. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! 

I began to break things. THIS ISN'T ME! Why...am...I...doing...this. You know this is all the mastermind's fault, right? Why do I think I'm wrong? Why...do I feel not good enough for anyone? 

Oh...this room is trashed. I touch the bruises on my left cheek. I want things to be back to the way they were. Not...like this.

At least I told someone about what the mastermind was planning...That way, if I do get stuck inside this killing game...if the mastermind truly hates me... then I can get some outside help.

I'm very worried. Everything in my life for these last couple months has just been controlled by the mastermind. I sigh. I'm going to have to put on this red dress, no matter what happens, right? That's a truth I know.

I slip on the red dress and put on some makeup. This isn't me. Why do I not fight the mastermind? The mastermind does have a lot of force, so I couldn't possibly stop him alone.

Right?

I stare at myself in the mirror. Now, if you'd picture this, I'd probably look pretty, right? Well, I don't feel comfortable. Like, at all. I feel uneasy. The universe is not on my side.

The mastermind left me a note. I'll read it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To you know who you are,

We're going out for a private dinner tonight. Just me and you and the stars. Then, I can proclaim my love to you. If you don't come, there will be consequences. Put on the red dress and let's have some fun, sugar plum. Also, I got you some water.

See you soon,

Mr. Mastermind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUGAR PLUM! SUGAR PLUM?!?!?! Ah well. I still have to go see the mastermind. Maybe he could have some information to give to someone. Why, of all people, did I have to be friends with a maniac?

I will at least drink the water. I'm thirsty! 

The water tasted really nice. I'm going to head out now!

I began to feel dizzy. The wAtEr...Oh No! I...mAdE...a...BaD...dEcIsIoN...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(masterminds POV because coolius)

I just drugged the person I was closest too. Whoop de doo. Everything's all coming together!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone? Who do you think is the mastermind and the object in the red dress! Comment any IIRonpa theories you have!