Chapter 2's Extra Long Trial

Monophone: Alright, dudes! You probably know how the class trial works now, so get working, campers! (Like I said before, Monophone wasn't in maintenance because the mastermind didn't care, so he reverted back to his old Chris Mclean voice.)

Paintbrush: The first thing I noticed were the brown shards on the floor.

Fan: Probably from one of the bottles we served the tea in, right?

Suitcase: Yeah! The sweet tea was delicious and served in glass cups!

Paintbrush: But, there is another factor we have to put into consideration.

Soap: And what is that?

Paintbrush: The glass was actually clear. It was painted over to look brown.

Cheesy: So maybe it wasn't actually a cup?

Baseball: Yeah! The cups didn't have any brown coming off onto us.

Apple: Baseball, I can't take you seriously with your big makeup face.

Baseball: Oh come on! I didn't have time to wash it off before the trial!

Paintbrush: Let's get back on track. 

Test Tube: Golly gee, we inferred from the Monofile that YinYang died of poison.

Baseball: YinYang seemed fine at the beginning of the night. He only ate some Cheesy Poofs, a pie, and the sweet tea.

Marshmallow: That means that he could've been poisoned through those three things.

Apple: Test Tube and Fan made the food, so it could be one of them...

Lightbulb: But, still! Everyone walked through the kitchen at one point or another today, so it could be any of us!

Painty: But how would someone get ahold of the poison?

Baseball: Well, someone could've taken it, drop by drop, from the darts.

Paintbrush: But that would take way too long!

Marshmallow: Besides, YinYang, Microphone, and Knife would be the only ones to go in there, since they were grabbing video games, board games, and a karaoke machine.

Knife: When I went in there, YinYang looked especially shocked.

Microphone: Maybe it was the secret he had gotten.

Suitcase: The secrets weren't really that bad, though.

Cheesy: Now that I think about it, YinYang mumbled about meeting someone in the bathroom at midnight.

Apple: He also said he had stomach problems... whatever that is.

Fan: Poison was probably in the drink, because it would be really hard to poison food.

Paintbrush: Now that I think about it, can I ask you something, Test Tube?

Test Tube: What is it?

Paintbrush: Why are you acting ok all of a sudden? Just a couple minutes ago, you were acting so drunk. 

Test Tube: Well... um...ok...

Trophy: Answer up, punk!

Paintbrush: You killed YinYang, Test Tube, and faked being drunk.

Baseball: This checks out, because I saw both YInYang and Test Tube going to the bathroom at around the same time.

Test Tube: But still! What about the glass?

Paintbrush: You're a little chipped, Test Tube. 

Paintbrush: Also, it would be easy for you to get the poison...

Test Tube: Why? 

Paintbrush: Because the green liquid inside of you is... ANTIFREEZE!

Lightbulb: That makes sense. She's the only liquid contestant around here.

Test Tube: ...I'm done for...

Paintbrush: Ok...I think I know now how YinYang was killed!

Paintbrush: Yesterday, we all got each other's motives. YinYang got Test Tube's and decided to ask her about it. Test Tube was shocked to hear YinYang talking about her secret, and decide to kill him. But, she decided to still be nice, and encourage YinYang to go to the party. So, she took out a little bit of antifreeze and put it in one of the tea drinks. YinYang got the tea and drank it. He began to have stomach problems, since it takes a while for the antifreeze to kick in. At 12 am, he was nearly dead, but he still needed to go see Test Tube. He coughed up blood and died. Then, Test Tube took some of her quickly painted shards and stabbed him to make it look like he was stabbed.

Paintbrush: Isn't that right, Test Tube, the ultimate scientist?

Test Tube: ...hehehe...I guess you win...

Fan: Test Tube! I told you not to kill anyone!

Test Tube: It was for my own good! I din't want to be seen as a threat! Besides, I wanted to go to the outside world...

Fan: But...WE WERE BEST FRIENDS! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BETRAY ME LIKE THAT? I...I...I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!

Monophone: Dudes, sorry to break up this lovely moment, but its voting time! Vote for who you think is the culprit!

Votes

Test Tube: 13

Fan: PLEASE, TEST TUBE! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!

Test Tube: I'm sorry, Fan...I couldn't protect myself, even when we promised.

Monophone: Now then, I have a very special punishment for Test Tube, the Ultimate Scientist!

Test Tube: Fan, please take care of my lab. And the rest of you, please keep moving on. My room is full of gadgets. Fan, here you go, my special safe's password.

Fan: TUBE! I'LL FIND A WAY TO MAKE YOU LIVE! WHATEVER IT TAKES.

Test Tube: Please don't. I can't live being a murderer. 

Monophone: Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!

Test Tube: ...take care, everyone. I'm...so sorry...

Fan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TEST TUBE!