Oh, Did I Strike A Nerve?

After Knife and I had a dance party in the living room, I decided to go swimming. Marshmallow was in the pool when I got there.

"PAINTBRUSH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" Marshmallow startled.

"Um...going swimming? Am I allowed to do that?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. You just startled me a bit."

"I'm sorry."

I just swam around the pool while Marshmallow watched.

"I'm leaving-" Marshmallow started.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I'm-" She just ran off crying, probably because of all the pent up sadness from Apple's death.

Oh jeez, I should probably follow Marshmallow!

"MARSHMALLOW! LET ME HELP YOU WITH YOUR FEELINGS!"

I didn't have to run far, since Marshmallow had run into Baseball, due to how big he was.

"MARSHMALLOW! Are you ok?" Baseball asked.

"Ugh...yes..." Marshmallow replied.

Suddenly, all the monitors around us switched on.

"Upuhuhuhu! All students, please report to the gym!"

Oh no oh no ohnoohnoohno!

Not this again!

CRAP!

...let's head to the gym.

"Oh, hello again! So glad you could make it!" Monophone chirped.

"Well, we're not! We don't want to play your game any more!" Fan yelled.

"Yeah, me too!" Baseball yelled.

"Uh...yeah...me three, I guess..." Marshmallow added.

"Aw, why are you being so mean to me? I am your headmaster, after all." Monophone pouted.

"BECAUSE YOU'VE LITERALLY KILLED MOST OF OUR FRIENDS!" I shouted.

"Aw, boo hoo! Poor little Paintbrush! Wanna call their mommy?" Monophone heckled.

"Wait, Paintbrush is nonbinary?!" Fan shouted.

"Wow dude, COOLIUS!" Marshmallow squealed!

"SHUT UP, EVERYONE! Phew...I'm going to give you guys a motive, now." Monophone said.

"Alrighty! Here's the long-awaited motive! Ok, so the corpses of the dead students will be put around the school (except for Apple). Once someone kills, the corpses will go away. Simple enough? Wrong. If you kill someone, you might be able to bring back one of the dead students, too! Goodbye!" Then the object short as can be then disappeared.

I do want to revive Lightbulb...I can't murder someone, though. Also, I don't think Lightbulb would be too thrilled to be back in the killing game.

I'll...think about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balloon: I think I'm open for questions now? Yeah, I am! YES!

Chapter 6 Painty to the Mastermind: