Transition

"What you're doing here is wrong."

"They deserve it though. They've been playing with me for a while now."

"But seriously? Taking away someone's happy pills? That's pretty low, even for you, putting your friends into a murder game."

"Everything will be better once they are all dead."

First Person Speaking's POV

Wow, I can't believe this. The mastermind told me to help out with this plan. But it's going too far. And, besides, I don't want to see my best friends suffer. I'm going to stop this killing game before the mastermind can finish killing them all off.

Well, I guess I should tell you who I am. Wait, I shouldn't do that just yet. If I did tell you that, I'm afraid you would tell the mastermind about me. I'm trying to stop the mastermind, so I can save everyone trapped in the game. For now, you can call me Agent Sneak.

I should probably grab an army of contestants to help stop the mastermind. I hope that this will work. Hotel OJ, the place where the killing game is being held, is heavily guarded by MePad...and the other one. Then, I could sneak into Hotel OJ and release everyone! I sure hope no one has died yet...

For now, I should probably make a list of people I should recruit. I've been everywhere in this area so I should have a couple ideas. 

First off, there's Purgatory Mansion, with two ghosts in there. I know they're close to people who were put in the game, so I can probably convince them.

Next, I know that there is an army of MePhones up at Mepple headquarters, so I want to steal them and program them to be on my side. I sure hope my 5th grade coding skills will be put to use...

Then, there's some jail friends of MePhone. I think one of their names is Rusty Joe?...

Also, there's the people that used to live in Hotel OJ, like the eliminated contestants and the original season contestants. Maybe Balloon and... wait, he's in the killing game. I think that will be enough.

WAIT! I forgot a group! I snooped around...Test Tube's?...lab and found a time machine! Isn't that amazing? I never knew she was that smart. So, we can bring people from the past to help stop the mastermind.

The mastermind will not give up easily. I'm sure we can do this, though. I can't wait to see... her again. That's right... someone who I'm crushing on is in this killing game. I know she doesn't like me back, but I have to accept that I've always sworn myself to protect her at all costs. So, let's do this! You can ask me a couple questions about me, too. Since it will take awhile to get to Purgatory Mansion, I can answer what you want about me. Will answer down below in the comments!

Toodles-

Agent Sneak is out!