Mastermind

*mastermind's POV chapter, make some guesses about who it is!*

I sat down, sinking into one of the many couches in this awful place. I've got way too many targets on my back now. I've should've picked that retched laboratory or purgatory mansion, not in this place.

There's too much stuff to remind me of what I've done. I mean, drugging and putting one of your closest friends in a killing game is pretty bad. However, I don't regret it. The people in here totally suck. I hate them. All except for one...but, of course, this plan is going well.

Regret starts filling my head.

"Why'd you do it?"

"You killed a person you could trust."

"Your friends will hate you after this..."

I know. I'm alone in the universe. So alone in the universe. 

Inanimate Insanity. Oh, how I wish to regret that.

Whoop-de-fricking-doo.

I might just off myself now...

And save the trouble for later...

Wait, NO! I can't give up now. I worked way too hard on this plan.

Well...if it does fail...I will die...

Ok...I might say a little bit about myself. My name? None of your business! 

I guess I work in Hotel OJ, after I got Cobs to force everyone out. But, there was something I didn't plan for...

Two people decided to start a resistance using info from me. One was a object I very hate, and the other was a close friend of mine.

I was heartbroken, betrayed, and also a bit impressed. So, I changed my plan up a little bit.

I didn't know that the person I liked would end up dead because of my plan.

Well, we're far into the game now to quit. That... disgusting version of Soap just died. We all went over to investigate.

This is great! Monophone, play Keep on Cleaning!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mastermind is stinky. Who do you guys think it is? Come on guys, don't argue, I don't want to force you...