Sponsored by Nokia: Execution

Trophy is transported to a big football game, where he has to take pictures of it. He doesn't get a quality camera, though: he gets an offbrand Nokia that only has the camera and the snake game. He has to take good quality pictures, though: or else he will die. Trophy decides not to take any pictures, though, and yeets the offbrand Nokia onto the playing field. Suddenly, everyone in the crowd stares at Trophy. Then, they all come charging at him. Trophy is super buff, like a character from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. He runs up the stairs to the top of the football stadium, while everyone angrily chases after him. Trophy is beauty, grace, and he throws cotton candy in everyone's face. Finally, Trophy reaches the top of the stadium with everyone in fast pursuit of him. Trophy, still with the goal of not dying by the execution, knows what he has to do. He jumps from the top of the stadium to the playing field, thinking he will die. Trophy hits the ground with a splat, but he is not dead. Monophone approaches him, Trophy still bleeding out. Monophone, not amused at Trophy's suicide attempt, grabs a baseball bat, and bashes Trophy to a bloody pulp. Too bad this doesn't fit in to the execution, which takes place at a football field. This symbolizes Trophy's dreams being crushed. Trophy slumps to the grass, dead, turning the grass blood red.