Fan's Bizarre Adventure

I couldn't believe it. I...could finally see Lightbulb. 

"Well, screw this! I'm watching anime!" Fan said, then he left.

Bahaha! I-I can't-believe-he actually said that!

"I'm going with Microphone. We're going to the third floor greenhouse." Trophy said.

What should I do? It would be fun to hang out with Fan, so I will hang out with him.

But first, I need to ask someone to come with me.

"Marshmallow, want to go watch anime?" I asked her.

"...sure."

We ran after Fan.

"Fan, wait! We want to watch anime with you!" Marshmallow panted.

"...Ok! Let's put on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!" Fan chirped.

We watched anime and laughed at it. We all sang the theme song to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Fan was really getting into it.

"Hey, who do you guys think the mastermind is?" I asked my two friends.

"Well...Lightbulb said she 'knew the truth' about the killing game...whatever that means. She also was rambling  about 'not being guilty'. Whoop-de-do." Marshmallow explained.

"Wow...that's pretty weird." Fan replied.

"Tell me about it." Marshmallow sighed, slinking down into a beanbag chair.

"Oh, you guys, I found a note in one of these DVDs!" I shouted.

It was a simple DVD, one for the movie Cats Don't Dance. But inside, there was a poem with a little bit of red fabric.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝓁𝓎

𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹

𝒯𝑜 𝒻𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹

𝑀𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹

𝐻𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓅𝑒?

𝐻𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓈

- 𝒪.𝐼.𝒯.𝑅.𝒟

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT WAS THAT?" we all shouted.

"Oh, what does that acronym stand for?" Fan asked.

"More importantly, who wrote this?" Marshmallow added.

"How about we put on this movie and make some theories?" I asked.

"That's a good idea." Marshmallow said.

For the rest of the day, we watched Cats Don't Dance and made theories, but we couldn't really get anywhere.

But, I grew a little closer to Marshmallow and Fan today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soap: Ok, everyone! It's my turn for asks! Give those juicy questions!