Trial Pt. 1

Monophone: Ok, kiddos! Get solving.

Apple: This trial's going to be hard.

Paintbrush: ...

Microphone: Ok, let's start out with the crime. It took place at 11 o'clock, right?

Paintbrush: Yes.

Microphone: But who would be up and awake at 11 pm?

Fan: Our Uno (not sponsored) game lasted until 10:30, so I could see any of us being the culprit.

Paintbrush: Also, I had this note that Lightbulb sent me that her and Fan were going to sleep the whole day. Care to explain yourself, Fan?

Fan: Well, um, I, that is, uh...

Trophy: What he's trying to say is that he couldn't actually go to sleep, so me and him spent the day together.

Fan: Aww...thanks, Trophy!

Knife: Also, we still don't know who the tortured student was.

Baseball: Yeah! It would be prime time at 11 for the torture to stop, anyways...

Knife: Baseball, you are so guilty.

Baseball: Huh?!?! WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING ME ALL OF A SUDDEN?

Knife: You didn't get that attached to Nickel here-

Baseball: SAY THAT AGAIN AND YOUR KNEECAPS GO BYE BYE.

Marshmallow: BREAK IT UP, YOU TWO! Anyways... Lightbulb's cause of death was unknown.

Apple: But there was also a rag by the body, too!

Baseball: ...the only ways Lightbulb could've died... were by strangulation or being hit by a wine bottle...

Fan: Now that I think about it, the victim or killer wasn't thinking properly, due to most of the wine being gone.

Paintbrush: But who could've drank that much wine.

Marshmallow: Probably someone who had been tortured...

Paintbrush: So that settles it then, the tortured person was the killer!

Baseball: ...That's not entirely true...

Paintbrush: HUH?

Baseball: I was in the greenhouse. I saw a figure passing by, crying and drinking all the wine that they could get their hands on. Everyone else had an alibi, so...

Baseball: Lightbulb was the tortured student.