Outside World Clues

It's been 3 days since the motive started, and nobody has killed anyone yet. Boy, am I glad. I just need to convince everyone to find the mastermind, then we can leave this place and get some help.

Boy, was I wrong.

I went to the cafeteria, and Monophone was there, along the rest of the Ultimates. 

"Welcome, all of you!" Monophone shouted.

"What do you want? You already gave us a motive..." Knife whined.

"Yeah! And we're not doing it!" Fan prided.

"Don't be so sure, Fan." Monophone replied.

"HEY!!!" Fan yelled.

"Now then, where were we! Since you guys are the final 7 students left, and I was going to get you cookies, but I'm a big fat slob, so I ate them." Monophone explained.

So that's where all the cookies have disappeared to...

"So...I've decided...to give you a clue to the outside world! Here's 4 things you have to decipher!" Monophone said.

He put in front of us a cliff with poo at the bottom, a Denny's kids menu, 6 gem thingys, and a can of Dr. Fizz.

"Upuhuhuhu! Have fun!" Monophone said, then he disappeared.

Ok, who should I hang out with today?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what to do! Pick an object to hang out with! Choose wisely!

Baseball: Ask me questions, fellow viewers!

Also, what if the mastermind is Nick Le?